Connection is Closed for Now
However, you can join the waitlist to make sure you are one of the first to hear when Connection opens its doors again.
LEARN HOW TO BE A BETTER RIDER - WHILE YOU ARE ACTUALLY RIDING
Have you noticed how good you feel after watching the videos or your call with your trainer - only for it to all fall apart as soon as you actually get into the saddle and begin trying to implement what you have learned?
Connection is unique because you get the information you need AND a coach to help you take correct action.
"Always gets me thinking and trying new approaches -
Lorna provides wonderful insights that always seem to provide a new way of thinking about a problem I am struggling with..."
THE KEY IS TAKING CORRECT ACTION
Knowing what to do and how to do it is all well and good - but it is only through 'doing' that you will truly begin improving as a rider, and helping your horse develop.
Connection is a combination of audio horse riding lessons, video masterclasses, live training and daily interaction in the private group.
Lessons you can simply download or stream onto your smart phone and then listen to on your way to the barn - or from your own saddle as you ride.
Hey There, Lorna Here...
I have been successfully training riders from all over the world for 7 years now, using online and virtual coaching.
I am the host of the Daily Strides Podcast and the founder of SridesforSuccess.com. I am also a riding instructor with a knack for taking often misunderstood principles in horse riding and transforming them into simple, step by step processes that any rider can follow.
"I believe that every interaction with your horse should add to the conversation; both on the ground and in the saddle... "
I also firmly believe that horse riding should be fun for everyone involved; horse and rider.
What This Means for You and Your Riding...
- REAL LIFE SUPPORT FROM A TRAINER (helping you figure out what to do and how to overcome any challenges you may face)
- ACTUAL RIDING AND LESSON PLANS (taking all the guesswork out of what to do in the saddle each day)
- PEACE OF MIND (All material is created by an a trained instructor, who has helped thousands of riders virtually from all backgrounds, all around the globe, to improve their riding)
And If You Get 'Stuck'...
Lorna is active on a daily basis inside of the private group helping riders to overcome challenges as they show up.
Couple this with monthly live Q&A's which are recorded and available inside of your Connection Members Area.
You can also submit your questions ahead of time to be answered on the call if you cannot make it live.
Connection Works Because You Can...
- Practice the lessons as often as you like
- Visualise yourself doing it with your horse
- Listen while you ride, just like having an instructor with you in the arena
- Build a plan for your riding going forward that will serve you and your horse.
- And begin taking correct, guided action in your riding again.