Riding Alone without a Trainer or Coach?
Feeling stuck, bored, or even guilty about what you're doing every time you get in the arena with your horse?
Connection will help you go from being 'stuck in a rut' to having simple plans THAT WORK to use every time you ride
A HORSE & RIDER THAT HAVE A CLEAR FOCUS FOR EACH SESSION TOGETHER
will make more progress. And, over time will get more rides in, have more fun, and really develop their partnership together
Connection is unique because you both get the information you need AND you get to implement it when you need it most - while riding your horse!
Remember, it is just as easy...
to get into the saddle and spend 30+ minutes 'wandering'
As it is to greet your horse with a specific intention and dedicate 30 minutes to developing 'Your Team'
So, it makes the following a pretty easy decision...
when weighed against dozens of wasted hours in the saddle...
This System Works Because You Can...
- Practice the lessons as often as you like
- Visualise yourself doing it with your horse
- Listen while you ride, just like having an instructor with you in the arena
- Build a plan for your riding going forward that will serve you and your horse.
- And begin taking correct, guided action in your riding again.
Hey There, Lorna Here...
And since 2013, I have been working with riders from all across the globe, helping them to get unstuck in their riding and training.
I am the host of the Daily Strides Podcast and the founder of SridesforSuccess.com and I truly love helping riders who don't have a regular coach or trainer continue to develop their riding skills and train their horses.
I am a riding instructor for over 20 years now and I have a knack for taking often misunderstood principles in horse riding and transforming them into simple, step-by-step processes that any rider can follow.
"I believe that every interaction with your horse should add to the conversation; both on the ground and in the saddle... "
I also firmly believe that horse riding should be fun for everyone involved; horse and rider and all of my lessons and training work towards blending this together to help riders continue to move forward on their riding journey.
What I've Discovered...
Over the years, I've had the opportunity to help and get to know thousands of riders, most of them working alone without instructors, trainers, or coaches.
Thanks to this, I've noticed a few patterns and subtle differences that make a BIG difference between the riders who remain excited to ride every day and those who, eventually, give up or stop riding.
There are 2 Types of Riders Who Are Working Alone With Their Horses...
The 'Show Up and See What Happens' Rider
They work on whatever the mood of that particular day feels like working on with their horse!
There's no planning, no tracking, and no realistic goals.
Initially, things are great and they might even see some progress.
However, over time, they tend to ride less and less. Horse riding falls lower and lower on their list of priorities... Many even stop riding after a while.
The 'Have a Goal and Have a Plan' Rider
They know what they are working towards and have chosen specific exercises to work on with their horse.
They commit to tracking the outcome of most rides and creating feedback.
There's a variety of different focus points and exercises to help keep riding interesting for themselves & their horse.
There's progress in their own training and in their horse's development as well.
My Point Is...
with the right system and training, you too can begin to make progress in your riding and training - even without a trainer or coach.
And this is what I help riders to do inside of Connection
THE KEY IS TAKING CORRECT ACTION
Knowing what to do and how to do it is all well and good - but it is only through 'doing' that you will truly begin improving as a rider, and helping your horse develop.
Connection is a combination of audio horse riding lessons, live training, and showing you how to begin creating your own feedback in your riding.
Lessons and training you can listen to using your favourite podcast app so that you can listen on your way to the barn - or, as intended, from your own saddle as you ride.
"Always gets me thinking and trying new approaches -
Lorna provides wonderful insights that always seem to provide a new way of thinking about a problem I am struggling with..."
Success Has a Rhythm...
Connection helps you to develop yours in your riding by creating a consistent cycle through the essential elements required for better riding & training.
Join Connection Today & Get...
Connection Online Membership for Equestrians
$47 per month
Will allow you to...
- Work and develop your skills as a rider, even if you are working at home right now, alone, without a trainer coach
- Train your horse to develop and improve his way of going - on the ground and when ridden
- Get the guidance you need to train or retrain your horse without having an instructor or trainer in the arena with you
- Transform how you think about yourself as a rider and your abilities in the saddle through consistent, ongoing, mindset training
- An actual plan for what to do in the saddle, every ride, and every week going forward. No more 'wandering' around the arena wishing and hoping your riding improves
- A way to keep your riding fun and interesting. If you have been feeling overwhelmed about planning each ride, Connection does the planning so you can simply get to work in your riding.
- All the support you need along the way with weekly new content, weekly live calls, and monthly live Q&A's
All The Training & Support You Need to Go From Learning to Doing in the Saddle
Learning is one thing.
Connection is about taking action on what you learn and then providing you with the help you need as challenges appear.
Because the trainings inside of the program can be revisited over and over again, you get to consistently work on improving your skills, ride by ride.
What This Means for You and Your Riding...
- REAL LIFE SUPPORT FROM A TRAINER (helping you figure out what to do and how to overcome any challenges you may face)
- ACTUAL RIDING AND LESSON PLANS (taking all the guesswork out of what to do in the saddle each day)
- PEACE OF MIND (All material is created by an a trained instructor, who has helped thousands of riders virtually from all backgrounds, all around the globe, to improve their riding)
And If You Get 'Stuck'...
With weekly live training, email support, and monthly live Q&A's you can get your questions answered quickly - helping you to get moving again in your riding.
All of the calls are recorded and the replays are added to your Personal Connection Podcast.
You can choose to attend live or submit your questions ahead of time to be answered on the call if you cannot make it live.
Join Connection Today
Connection Monthly Subscription
$47 per month
Get Immediate Access To:-
- A Personal Connection Podcast set up for you that will deliver your trainings straight to your favourite podcast app every week
- New audio horse riding lessons for a specific topic for the month, delivered straight to your phone every Thursday
- 2 new weeks of audio horse riding lessons every month all developed around a 'theme'
- 1 new mindset training each month
- A suggested riding plan for each month
- The monthly Connection Live Q&A
- Cancel anytime
Connection Annual Subscription
$470 per year
Everything Inside of Monthly AND:-
- Quarterly 15-minute video review of your riding (value $396)
- Quarterly 20-minute private coaching calls with me to help you continue to move forward and make progress (value $396)
- BONUS:- The complete Lunging for Riding Program to help you further develop your lunging skills (value $99)
- BONUS:- The complete Groundwork for Riding Program which will allow you to transform what you do before and after each ride in order to get better results in your riding (value $99)
- 2 free months of Connection
If you are riding alone and working without a coach or instructor
Connection gives you the tools, the training, and the support to continue your riding, from the safety of your own arena.
Your own time, your own arena, your own horse...
This truly is the cost-effective way to continue training and working with your horse - especially if you don't have a regular trainer or coach
"Lorna makes me feel more confident in my daily riding I'm so grateful for the podcasts..."
Get the Support You Want Along The Way...
Many riders fall into the trap of simply learning when it comes to their riding.
Developing your skills as a rider requires you to ride, and Connection is created to help keep you motivated, inspired and taking action from the saddle.
With weekly new trainings, monthly Q&A's, regular bonus trainings and a private group to connect with Lorna and other riders, Connection will truly help you to move forwards in your riding.
"I am finding the episodes in this subject extremely helpful. I’m based in NZ so it’s universal too, which is great. The content is motivational without being fake or airy fairy, and they are full to the brim with knowledge. Thanks Lorna!"
Questions about Connection
What is Connection?
Who is Connection suitable for?
What format is the training & do I need 'extras'?
Do I need my own horse to participate?
How long can I access the material?
Can I cancel my subscription?
Connection may be the perfect solution if you:-
need confidence in your own abilities as you ride alone and train your horse
Need short, easy to follow training that fit into your schedule, however it looks right now
Want a resource that allows you to learn from and apply immediately in the saddle - or in the car, on your walk, mucking out, grooming...
Tired of spinning your wheels wondering what is the missing piece in your riding that will tie it all together
Are looking for input from an instructor who has a proven track record helping equestrians online and virtually
Are finally ready to start focusing on improving your horses way of going using a proven, time tested system