IMAGINE HAVING AN INTENTION FOR EVERY INTERACTION WITH YOUR HORSE
And an audio horse riding lesson on your phone to help turn each ride into a stepping stone towards your riding goals
LEARN HOW TO BE A BETTER RIDER - WHILE YOU ARE ACTUALLY RIDING
Have you noticed how good you feel after watching a few demonstration videos on YouTube? Or immediately after working with or chatting to your trainer?
And yet... it all seems to fall apart as soon as you actually get into the saddle and begin trying to implement what you have learned; alone in the arena with your horse?
Connection is unique because you get to learn while you ride
AND you have a coach in your ear helping you remember to 'do all of the things'
Join Connection Today & Get...
Connection Online Membership for Equestrians
$47 per month
Will allow you to...
- Continue to keep working on developing your skills as a rider, even if you are working at home and alone right now
- Get the guidance you need to train or retrain your horse without having an instructor or trainer in the arena with you
- Transform how you think about yourself as a rider and your abilities in the saddle through consistent, ongoing, mindset training
- An actual plan for what to do in the saddle, every ride and every week going forward. No more 'wandering' around the arena wishing and hoping your riding improves
- A way to keep your riding fun and interesting. If you have been feeling overwhelmed about planning each ride, Connection does the planning so you can simply get to work on your riding.
- All the support you need along the way personalized accountability, weekly new content, and live Q&A's
All The Training & Support You Need to Go From Learning to Doing in the Saddle
Learning is one thing.
Connection is about taking action on what you learn and then providing you with the help you need as challenges appear.
Because the trainings inside of the program can be revisited over and over again, you get to consistently work on improving your skills, ride by ride.
Chose a Connection Level that Best Suits You & Your Horse
Connection Monthly Subscription
$47 per month
Plan your rides with:-
- 10 new audio horse riding lessons each month
- 1 new mindset training
- Additional Training from Daily Strides Premium archives
- 1 live Q&A each month
- A new riding plan for each month
- Your personalized, private Connection Podcast
- Bonus live weekly training over Zoom
- Cancel anytime
Connection Annual Subscription
$470 per year
Everything Inside of Monthly AND:-
- A 30-minute private coaching call with me every quarter to help keep you on track (save $397)
- A 10-minute private video review each quarter where you will be advised on specific things to work on in your riding (save $397)
- Complimentary pass to the new 6-week program, launching in February 22, on bringing a horse back into work after a break (save $197)
- The complete Planning for Riding Program (save $197)
- 2 free months of Connection (save $94)
If you ride alone most of the time, yet want to develop and train your horse, and all while improving your skills as a rider...
Then you already know that riding more is not necessarily going to help you achieve either of these things...
As riders, one of the biggest challenges, when we ride, can be to come up with exercises in order to keep moving forward with our horses.
Practicing and riding more feels as though it should help... But not if what you are doing is incorrect, or inconsistent
"Always gets me thinking and trying new approaches -
Lorna provides wonderful insights that always seem to provide a new way of thinking about a problem I am struggling with..."
THE KEY IS TAKING CORRECT ACTION
Knowing what to do and how to do it is all well and good - but it is only through 'doing' that you will truly begin improving as a rider, and helping your horse develop.
Connection is a combination of audio horse riding lessons, coaching, live training and daily interaction in the private group.
Lessons you can simply download or stream onto your smart phone and then listen to on your way to the barn - or from your own saddle as you ride.
Hey There, Lorna Here...
I have been successfully training riders from all over the world for 8 years now, using online and virtual coaching.
I am the host of the Daily Strides Podcast and the founder of Strides for Success. B.H.S. trained, I have been instructing, training, and coaching in my own small riding school for over 16 years now.
"My knack for taking often misunderstood principles in horse riding and transforming them into simple, step-by-step processes that any rider can follow is what makes me different from other instructors and trainers"
Oh, and everything is delivered in a fun and lighthearted way... It must be enjoyable!
"I believe that every interaction with your horse should add to the conversation; both on the ground and in the saddle... "
I also firmly believe that horse riding should be fun for everyone involved; horse and rider.
Success Has a Rhythm...
Connection helps you to develop yours in your riding by creating a consistent cycle through the essential elements required for better riding & training.
And If You Get 'Stuck'...
Every Connection Riders has the option of monthly personal accountability, where a member of the Strides for Success team will be available to help get you 'unstuck' and taking action again.
Couple this with monthly live Q&A's which are recorded and available inside of your Connection Members Area.
You can also submit your questions ahead of time to be answered on the call if you cannot make it live.
What This Actually Means for You and Your Riding...
- REAL LIFE SUPPORT FROM A TRAINER (helping you figure out what to do and how to overcome any challenges you may face)
- ACTUAL RIDING AND LESSON PLANS (taking all the guesswork out of what to do in the saddle each day)
- PEACE OF MIND (All material is created by an a trained instructor, who has helped thousands of riders virtually from all backgrounds, all around the globe, to improve their riding)
- EASE OF USE (all your training available on your smart phone, via an app or podcast player)
For close to two years now, things have been turned upside down...
Connection gives you the tools, the training, and the support to continue your riding - while making progress - from the safety of your own arena.
Your own time, your own arena, your own horse...
Connection Works Because You Can...
- Practice the lessons as often as you like
- Visualise yourself doing it with your horse
- Listen while you ride, just like having an instructor with you in the arena
- Build a plan for your riding going forward that will serve you and your horse.
- And begin taking correct, guided action in your riding again.
"Lorna makes me feel more confident in my daily riding I'm so grateful for the podcasts..."
Get the Support You Want Along The Way...
Many riders fall into the trap of simply learning when it comes to their riding.
Developing your skills as a rider requires you to ride, and Connection is created to help keep you motivated, inspired and taking action from the saddle.
With weekly new trainings, monthly Q&A's, regular bonus trainings and a private group to connect with Lorna and other riders, Connection will truly help you to move forwards in your riding.
"I am finding the episodes in this subject extremely helpful. I’m based in NZ so it’s universal too, which is great. The content is motivational without being fake or airy fairy, and they are full to the brim with knowledge. Thanks Lorna!"
Questions about Connection
What is Connection?
Who is Connection suitable for?
What format is the training & do I need 'extras'?
Do I need my own horse to participate?
How long can I access the material?
Can I cancel my subscription?
Let's begin changing your approach to riding your horse alone...
Connection may be the perfect solution if you:-
need confidence in your own abilities as you ride alone and train your horse
Need short, easy to follow training that fit into your schedule, however it looks right now
Want a resource that allows you to learn from and apply immediately in the saddle - or in the car, on your walk, mucking out, grooming...
Tired of spinning your wheels wondering what is the missing piece in your riding that will tie it all together
Are looking for input from an instructor who has a proven track record helping equestrians online and virtually
Are finally ready to start focusing on improving your horses way of going using a proven, time tested system