READY TO GET BACK IN THE SADDLE AFTER A BREAK?
Join me, Lorna, and a global group of other equestrians on a 6 week journey that will result in you making time for confident & regular riding again..YES - I WANT TO BE A 'RIDER' AGAIN :)
So, you're keen to ride again?
There seems to be so many things holding you back from making it happen:-
- You find that other tasks begin to take top priority - meaning your riding keeps getting put at the bottom of a growing pile of 'to-dos'.
- You lack confidence - either to actually ride, or in what you can do!
- You worry things won't be the same - and maybe you won't be as effective or 'good' as you used to be.
- You are worried that you have 'forgotten' too much and won't be able to communicate with your horse
- You just have no idea about where to start - or what to do when you do get started!
- You have a whole bunch of new and different responsibilities now than when you rode before - and you are confused about how they can all fit together...
Why This Plan Will Work For You...
A step by step map that tells you exactly what to do - and why - in a way that will
The Original Returning to Riding Plan is Back!
And this simple to implement, easy to follow guide will have you back in the saddle and enjoying yourself, all in just 6 short weeks.DON'T WASTE ANOTHER DAY >>
"...Just took my first Lorna Leeson lessons, and it was so great! I did Improving Feel 1 & 2, and boy, do I wish I learned this when I was 10 years old! Lots to work on but excited to have guidance in my ears. Also, with me focusing on me being relaxed, etc., my horse also enjoyed it - long relaxed neck, nice rhythmic walk. (He does so much better when I get out of the way…)... "
-Becky - USA
There Are 4 Key Elements to get You Back into Regular Riding...
C O N F I D E N C E
Knowing what to do is half the battle. Taking a specific action, each day, will allow you to begin developing confidence in your abilities again
B A S I C S
This is the perfect opportunity to revisit your basics, and put them on autopilot going forward in your riding. using a proven system in just 6 weeks
P L A N S
Each day you have an audio training to listen to that will help you remain focused & tell you want to work on in the saddle. Step by step, day by day.
F I T N E S S
Improving your overall fitness will allow you to do more in the saddle, communicate more clearly using your aids & feel confident in your abilities
All The Support You Need to Be Back in 'Regular Riding' in just 6 Short Weeks
And lifetime access means you can revisit as you want or need to in the future if life does indeed 'get in the way' again...
Week by Week
- Settling In & Mindset
- Working on the basics in the saddle - and working on your mindset and thoughts
- Rhythm & Tempo
- Focusing on working in a balanced, rhythmic way, both you and the horse!
- Refining Your Aids
- Effective riding comes down to good communication - your aids & how you apply them
- Bending & Straightness
- Riding a bend is one thing; the ability to ride 'straight' through that bend is quite another...
- Riding The Canter
- Getting into and out of the canter, while maintaining all the previous weeks work
- Intro to Lateral Work
- Ensuring that the foundation is laid so you can move forward with your riding from here
How would it feel to be...
Excited to ride again. Your riding and time with your horse, once again, becomes a priority in your life.
And your time in the saddle actually compliments your current lifestyle and schedule...
This is what the Original Returning to Riding Plan can do for you; a easy to follow, step by step guide to successfully get you back into the saddle and having lot's of fun along the way :)
6 Weeks and Beyond...
Returning to Riding is a once off payment, which in turn gives you lifetime access to all the material, including all updates
The program will take you on an easy to follow, day by day, journey to rediscovering your aids, your fitness and your feel in the saddle again.
And with the bonus trainings, there are lessons you can revisit over and over again - that will compliment your initial 6 week plan
Hey There, Lorna Here...
and my goal is to get you back in the saddle, having fun and enjoying yourself again.
I have been virtually coaching and training riders online for 7 years now so I know a thing or two about how to help you, even if we can't actually be in the arena together.
I am a riding instructor, host of the Dail Strides Podcast and founder of Strides for Success. I am also the creator of the hugely popular Equestrian Fitness Challenge.
But I believe this is a super opportunity for you to make your conversation with your horse, both on the ground and in the saddle, even better than it was before
Plus, I will be personally joining you on this 6 week journey to regular riding - and I couldn't be more excited!LET ME HELP YOU GET BACK IN THE SADDLE >>
The Nitty Gritty...
How Experienced a Rider Must I Be?
How Long of a Break is this Suitable For?
How Often Should I Ride Each Week?
Right Now Doesn't Suit; Can I Buy Later?
How Do I Access the Training?
Do I Need a Horse of My Own?
What is the difference between this 'Original' Program and the Returning to Riding Program?
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Don’t allow those same excuses and reasons hold you back from returning to riding any longer.
This is your invitation to take action and shaping your life and your lifestyle to look more like what you want it to…
What have you got to lose? Lifetime access, live calls and access to the private group...
It will be interesting, it will be fun - and most of all - It will change your life by bringing horses back into it on a regular basis :)