Is a lack of coordination in the saddle is preventing you from moving forward in your riding?
THE SOLUTION IS TO PUT THE BASICS ON AUTOPILOT
And I can help you do that in just 6 weeks together
UNDERSTAND HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR HORSE
You know that your aids and your position are important... But knowing how they actually make a difference in the conversation between you and your horse is the key to making progress in your riding.
The Returning to Riding Program will ensure that you not only understand your aids and how they work but that you can then use them to have better conversations with your horse
"Always gets me thinking and trying new approaches -
Lorna provides wonderful insights that always seem to provide a new way of thinking about a problem I am struggling with..."
AND THEN PUT THAT LEARNING INTO ACTUAL PRACTICE
Knowing what to do and how to do it is all well and good - but it is only through 'doing' that you will truly master the basics in your riding.
The Returning to Riding Program is filled with audio horse riding lessons that complement each module. Lessons you can simply download onto your smart phone and then listen to on your way to the barn - or from in the saddle itself.
Hey There, Lorna Here...
and my goal is to help riders just like you, make progress in the saddle, while enjoying themselves and having fun along the way.
I am the host of the Daily Strides Podcast. I blog over at StridesforSuccess.com and I'm a trained riding instructor who loves working with novice & 'lapsed' riders helping them to establish confidence, fitness and enjoyment in the saddle again.
"I believe that every interaction with your horse should add to the conversation; both on the ground and in the saddle... "
I can help you both get in the saddle consistently and in a way that will help you feel confident and 'at ease' while there
This is Where You Get to Improve Your...
RETURNING TO RIDING - LIVE PROGRAM
$497 (single payment)
Join today and get...
- The full Returning to Riding Program which will give you step by step guidance on what will and how to improve your skills as a rider
- An audio training/lesson to listen to every time you're in the saddle. No more 'wandering' around the arena wishing and hoping your riding improves
- An opportunity to improve your rider fitness with a dedicated workout program
- BONUS:- The original 6 week, step by step 'let's get back to regular riding' program to follow
All The Training You Need to Put Your Basics onto Autopilot in Your Riding
Our goal is to give you all the tools you will need to help you begin getting all of your basics onto autopilot.
The pieces of training inside of the program can be revisited over and over again as you reach new levels in your riding.
What This Means for You and Your Riding...
- LESSONS FROM A TRAINER (helping you figure out what to do to learn to have better control over your aids in the saddle)
- ACTUAL RIDING AND LESSON PLANS (taking all the guesswork out of what to do in the saddle each day)
- PEACE OF MIND (this program was created by a trained instructor, who has helped numerous riders from all backgrounds, all around the globe, make the transition from 'Passenger' to 'Rider' in the saddle
Option 2 - 2021 is My Year!
SUMMER SPECIAL - PREMIUM LEVEL
$1499 (single payment)
Sign up for some VIP treatment today & and get...
- The full Returning to Riding Program and all that goes with it...
- 6 weeks of private coaching from someone who will hold you accountable, support you, call you out if necessary, and keep you moving forward in your riding.
- A literal riding instructor in your pocket as we connect on a private channel that goes directly to my phone - we will be chatting a lot during our time together!
- A personalized audio feed set up for you to include training I feel will help you
- Imagine getting into the arena and listening to a lesson that has been recorded just for you. Your name, your horse's name, the exact thing your working on, and the exact things you need help remembering and reminding about... Yep, it's yours ;)
- And of course, hand-holding. We will meet you at the gate of the arena and continue to meet you there, week after week as you really begin to make progress in your riding.
Go 'All In' with Private Support and Training for the next 6 weeks...
Helping riders make the transition from simply sitting in the saddle to really 'riding' is a passion of mine.
Be one of the 5 riders who I will be working with on 1 to 1 basis over the coming 6 weeks. After, these riders will then receive ongoing support and coaching from my team (and me) for a further 3 months via personal email.
If you are looking to create lasting transformation in your riding, this is the option for you.
Choose the Option that Best Suits You In Your Riding Journey
Returning to Riding - Summer Self Study
$497 (save $300)
Single payment includes:-
- 6 Modules of the new Returning to Riding Program
- BONUS 1:- The Original Returning to Riding 6 week program (value $99)
- BONUS 2: The Half Halt Training (value $47)
- BONUS 3: The original Groundwork Series (value $47)
- BONUS 4:- 4 weeks of suggested workouts and exercises for you, the rider (value $29)
Returning to Riding Premium
Single Payment Includes:-
- Returning to Riding Program
- 1 initial 20-minute private ‘on-boarding' call with me
- 6 weekly private 20-minute video calls with me
- Direct and private line to me for the duration of the 6 weeks coaching via Voxer App (Monday to Friday)
- A personalised audio feed set up for you to include training I feel will help you
- A weekly 10-minute audio training created especially for you to work on, each week, for our 6 weeks together
- Initial implementation support from my team
- Support from my team for the duration of your coaching & beyond
- A further 12 weeks of weekly email accountability from a member of my team to keep you moving forward in your riding
"Lorna makes me feel more confident in my daily riding I'm so grateful for the podcasts..."
Questions Other Riders Had Before Joining Returning to Riding
What is the Returning to Riding Program?
Who is this program suitable for?
What format is the training & do I need 'extras'?
Do I need my own horse to participate?
How long can I access the material?
Is there a refund policy or a guarantee in place?
"I am finding the episodes in this subject extremely helpful. I’m based in NZ so it’s universal too, which is great. The content is motivational without being fake or airy fairy, and they are full to the brim with knowledge. Thanks Lorna!"
Get the Support You Want Along The Way...
With a dedicated team waiting to help you move forward in your riding, we have you covered where support is concerned.
Couple this with regular ongoing live training inside of the private group and regular updates, Returning to Riding will truly help you to move forwards in your riding.
Everything Can Look & Feel so Different in Your Riding, Just 6 Weeks From Now...
- Feel your confidence in your own abilities grow and then build from there
- Short, easy to follow audio trainings you can learn from and apply immediately in the saddle - or in the car, on your walk, mucking out, grooming...
- Lifetime access to a system that will continue offer you new insights each time you return to it - from each new perspective in your riding journey...
- Finally start focusing on improving your horses way of going because you have mastered the basics using this proven system
Your Risk Free Guarantee
I believe in this program and how valuable it can be for you - if you commit to doing the work. The simple fact remains that wishing, hoping and praying will not improve your skills as a rider - action is necessary in order to improve.
I am offering you a no risk money back guarantee for the first 7 days of the program. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] explaining why you want your money back - and we will gladly oblige you. Due to the fact that you can download the material, we have a strict no refund policy in place after 7 days.
However, if you do the work and still feel that you have not moved forward in your riding, we commit to working more closely with you in order to create positive change in your riding.
RIDING IS ALL ABOUT THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR HORSE...
Returning to Riding gives you the tools, training and support you need to begin really understanding the conversation - and your role in it.